Friday, April 24, 2009

Video Evaluations- Jesus Enciso

Evaluations of Videos

- Final Evolution 6th period
- This video was great. I liked the special effects. I wonder how they did that. I want to learn how to do it. I learned a lot from this video from both point of views. Whether it came from religion beliefs or evolution, it gave good information. The bad thing was that it was too long and you could barely hear the sound. Other than that it was okay.






- Junk food.
I found this video very funny, but I wasn’t really sure if they had the right facts. There imagination was good though. They were very creative. I could have never come up with something like that. They really didn’t give the point to the viewer.







- 4th period Social Stereotype
I thought I knew everything about social stereotype, but once I watched this video, it turned out I really didn’t. I never knew they could get offended by me just saying something about them. Sometimes friends say things you don’t want to hear, but they usually do it to get a good laugh. This video had a lot of interviews over the subject. It was good because it was mostly over every ethnicity out there. I think they needed to use more facts about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment